12ac Lake, Home & Farm
Hunt, fish, live & relax! This property has a lot to offer including a spring fed lake, house, small fishing lake cottage, creek, duck pond area, open pastures, pines & big hardwoods. Located near Oglethorpe, GA approximately 30 min west of I-75, and 35 min to Perry.
* The House: 5024 sq’ house, built in 1999, 4 br/4ba. Large back wooden deck. Gas fireplace. Finished basement with heart pine and walnut construction and wood burning fireplace.
* 12+/- ac spring fed lake, with areas ranging from 12-15 ft depth. The lake offers fishing for crappie, bass, bream, and catfish.
* The lake cottage has a bathroom and kitchen. There is a dock that leads down to the lake from this cottage.
* 2 Wells
* 2 outdoor sheds
* 4 Gates providing access into property
* Plenty of wildlife including whitetail deer and turkey
* Approx 30 acres is fenced and currently used for cattle
* Mature pines, pecan trees, and hardwoods including White Oaks
* The land is well maintained and offers good interior roads and trails
* Year-round flowing Mill Creek runs through the north side of this property and also is the source for a 6+ac waterfowl habitat area
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker at 478-342-4133. This property will be shown by appointment onlyPDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $1,046,500
- County: Macon
- MOP Address: 1060 Cooks Mill Rd
- Acres: 93.15
- Lakefront: Yes
- Residential: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 38127
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133