Big Hardwoods, Creek, & Hunting!
Here is an affordable tract that offers what seems to be harder to find these days, big rolling hardwood bottoms and a nice creek! This 72 acre property offers plenty of recreational opportunities and multiple home-sites to choose from if you are looking for a place to build. Located 30 min north of Reynolds, 10 min NW of Roberta, and less than one hour to Macon, Warner Robins, and Perry.
* 72.43 +/- acres, Musella, GA 31016, Crawford County
* Plenty of paved road frontage that allows access into this property. Approx 2800′ of frontage on Taylor Rd that makes up the west boundary, and approx 1100′ of frontage on Hopewell Rd that makes up the south boundary.
* This land consists of approx 30 acres of clear cut and the remaining acreage in hardwood mix including big mature White Oaks.
* The topography is gently rolling with nice views, and has gorgeous hardwood bottoms.
* Two creeks, one is Martin Branch and another small creek feeds into it.
* Great hunting for whitetail deer, turkey, and small game
* ATV trails
* Electricity is available from the source located along the road frontage
* Mixed use recreational, timberland
* Property is enrolled in the CUVA tax covenant for great tax savings, and this covenant must be assumed by buyer.
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $153,000
- County: Crawford
- MOP Address: Taylor Rd
- Acres: 72.43
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 56354
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133