Bow Hunt your Investment!
This 32 acre property is located within city limits, but offers incredible bow hunting and future investment potential. With approx half in row crops and the other half wooded, the backside of this property is a natural funnel between agriculture offering great opportunity for harvesting those older big suburban bucks! Located in Vienna, minutes from I-75.
* 31.84 ac Vienna, GA 31092, Dooly County
* Approx 14 acres planted in row crops, currently leasing for $1K/yr
* Paved road frontage on 10th st and Union St that gives two access points
* Creek frontage on Pennahatchee Creek along south boundary
* Big mature hardwood and pine timber throughout south wooded portion
* Excellent bow hunting for whitetail deer, no hunting with firearms allowed within city limits
* Mixed use recreational, farmland – Multiple future investment opportunities
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment onlyPDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $87,560
- County: Dooly
- MOP Address: Union St.
- Acres: 31.84
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 52827