Bow Hunt your Investment!
This 33 acre property is located within city limits, but offers incredible bow hunting and future investment potential. With approx half in row crops and the other half wooded, the backside of this property is a natural funnel between agriculture offering great opportunity for harvesting those older big suburban bucks! Located in Vienna, minutes from I-75.
* 32.97 ac Vienna, GA 31092, Dooly County
* Approx 14 acres planted in row crops, currently leasing for $1K/yr
* Paved road frontage on 10th st and Union St that gives two access points
* Creek frontage on Pennahatchee Creek along south boundary
* Big mature hardwood and pine timber throughout south wooded portion
* Excellent bow hunting for whitetail deer, no hunting with firearms allowed within city limits
* Mixed use recreational, farmland – Multiple future investment opportunities
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment onlyPDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $94,000
- County: Dooly
- MOP Address: Union St.
- Acres: 32.97
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 52827
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133