Creeks, Great Location & Hunting
This 162 acre property is located in a very sought out area in Taylor County that is known for consistently producing big bucks and is available in time to prepare for hunting season. Location is conveniently close to Reynolds and Butler, yet offers great seclusion with surroundings of large wooded tracts, farms, and peach orchards. Approximately 1 hr east of Columbus, 45 min to I-75/Perry/Warner Robins, and less than 1 hr to Macon.
* Electricity is along the dirt road frontage and already runs into the property to an area perfect for a camper or cabin
* 8 min from Reynolds where you can find groceries, hardware, gas, and 4S Advanced Wildlife Solutions
* Good interior road system and ATV trails
* 1200′ of frontage on a large flowing creek big enough for freshwater fishing
* Approx 85 acres of 6 yr old planted Loblolly pines, remaining acreage consists of gorgeous mature wooded bottoms, thinned areas with pine/hardwood mix and approx 18-20 acres of clear-cut.
* Excellent hunting for whitetail deer, turkey, and small game
* Topography consists of rolling hills with pretty views
* Approx 2k’ of frontage on Suggs Mill Pond Rd.
* Mixed use recreational, timberland – Reynolds, GA 31076
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger, broker at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $327,000
- County: Taylor
- MOP Address: Suggs Mill Pond Rd
- Acres: 162
- Freshwater Fishing: Yes
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 51410
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133