Farm w/pond, fields, & woods
Build, enjoy recreation, or farm! This beautiful mostly fenced farm has great soils that were maintained during the many years that it was previously in crop production. This tract is divided by Sanders-Whitaker Rd with approximately 50 acres on the W/SW side of the paved rd, and the remaining acreage is on the other side. This farm would be great for cattle with the ability to easily move your herd from one side to the other, and also has potential for farming, orchards, or pine plantation. Located less than 15 min to I-16, and approx 35 min to Warner Robins or Macon.
* +/- 140 acre property, Danville, GA, Twiggs County
* Excellent home-sites, well, power already on property
* 40×40 equipment shelter, 54×60 outbuilding
* Old wooden rustic barn, two grain silos
* The portion of land on the left/southwest side of the paved rd contains approx 50 acres that is mostly open and was previously in crop production.
* Excellent freshwater fishing for bass, bream, and catfish at the 2.5 acre stocked pond.
* The portion of the land on the right/northwest side of the paved rd is approx 90 ac with approx 60 ac of fenced pastureland and the remaining acreage is wooded with a small creek, provides excellent hunting for whitetail deer and turkey.
* Paved road frontage that allows easy access into either side of this property
* Mixed use residential, recreational, farmland
Property will be shown by appointment only, please call Jarrett Lastinger, broker at 478-342-4133 to schedule your showing.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $371,000
- County: Twiggs
- MOP Address: 308 Sanders-Whitaker Rd
- Acres: 140
- Freshwater Fishing: Yes
- Pond: Yes
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Waterfowl: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Residential: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 54468
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133