Farmland and Great Deer Hunting!
Non-irrigated income producing agricultural cropland surrounded by large tracts consisting of agriculture and woods. This area is know for great hunting and consistently producing trophy bucks. Located between Reynolds and Garden Valley approximately 45 min west of I-75, Perry, and Warner Robins.
* 443 acre property, Reynolds, GA, Macon County
* This tract consists of 3 contiguous parcels separated by dirt roads: 346.64ac, 48.87ac, and 47.49ac
* Mixed use recreational, farmland
* Approximately 330 acres currently in crop production, and the remaining balance is wooded
* Future income producing possibilities include crop production, crop lease, hay production, pecan orchard potential, pine tree production, cattle operation, etc.
* Future potential for Conservation Reserve Program (CRP)
* May qualify for USDA Reforestation Cost Sharing programs, including Longleaf Pine restoration through the NRCS
* Areas suitable for dove fields, excellent hunting for whitetail deer and turkey
* Multiple location options for pivot irrigation installation
* Interior roads, ATV trails
* Dirt road frontage that allows easy access into this property
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger, Broker at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $1,219,200
- County: Macon
- MOP Address: Parker Rd
- Acres: 443.32
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 48868
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133