Great Hunting, Creek, Big Hardwoods
Great recreational/hunting property loaded with wildlife just in time for hunting season! New wildlife food plots being put in and soon there will be updated pictures to follow. This 147 acre property is located 15 min south of Millen, 20 min from Statesboro, and 30 min from I-16.
* 146.64 acres, Fields Rd. Millen, GA 30442, Jenkins County
* 18×20 metal outbuilding
* There is currently a camper on the property that is not included, but could be negotiated in this sale. The camper is currently operated by generator.
* Approximately 2k’ of dirt road frontage that allows easy access into this property
* Approximately 35 acres of cutover/open area with the remaining acreage consisting of pine/hardwood mix
* Established wildlife food plots and supplemental feeding program
* Interior roads and ATV trails
* Over 3k’ of creek frontage that makes up the entire boundary on one side
* Excellent hunting for whitetail deer, turkey, and small game
* There is a small wet weather pond area that provides seasonal waterfowl habitat
* Mixed use recreational, timberland
Property will be shown by appointment only. To schedule a showing please contact Jarrett Lastinger, broker at 478-342-4133PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $285,000
- County: Jenkins
- MOP Address: Fields Rd.
- Acres: 146.64
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Waterfowl: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 54206
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133