Great Hunting, Tract 3 of 3 Crawford Co.
* Property subject to timber contract, pine timber will be harvested *
This 35 acre property in Crawford County, consists of rolling hills and offers excellent hunting and recreational opportunities. This part of Crawford County is well known for it’s beautiful orchards, large agriculture producing farms, and trophy bucks. Located just northwest of Fort Valley, GA, approx 5 miles from the Flint River, and less than 30 minutes from I-75, Perry, and Warner Robins.
* 35 acres, Fort Valley, GA
* Pine timber will be harvested and the hardwood will remain
* Dirt road frontage
* Open areas suitable for food plots
* Excellent hunting for whitetail deer, turkey, and small game
* Interior roads, ATV trails, and hiking trails
* Electricity available along road frontage
* Land Management/ Forestry services available
* Owner Financing Available
Property will be shown by appointment only. To schedule a showing contact Dale Jump@ 478-808-2786PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $61,250
- County: Crawford
- Acres: 35
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 50829
About the Agent
- Dale Jump
- Dale is a native of middle Georgia, residing in Fort Valley with his wife Rachel and son Ryker.
Growing up on a farm, Dale has gained years of experience in agriculture and managing our land's natural resources. He owns a land management company that has helped to improve thousands of acres in the middle Georgia area. He takes great pride and enjoyment in improving the wildlife as well as the habitat. When he is not helping others, he enjoys spending time in the woods with his family and teaching his son how to become a hunter and respect the outdoors. When Dale joined the Mossy Oak Properties team, he saw an opportunity to help people find their own perfect piece of the outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 808-2786