SOLD!! Home, Orchard, & Pasture!
Beautiful home with equestrian set-up on well maintained 21 acres that comes with a pecan orchard, fenced pasture, barn with horse stalls, tack room, and open woodland. This property is located approx 10 min west of I-75/Perry, 20 min to Warner Robins, and 35 min to Macon.
* 21.19 acres, 586 Norwood Springs Rd, Fort Valley, GA 31030. Peach County
* The House: 2984 sq ft, 3 br, 2.5 ba, built in 1960. The 2984 sq’ includes a 900 sq’ addition with lower level finished basement that was added on 5 yrs ago. Central AC/heat, gas heat on upper level, new septic system, metal roof, wood burning fireplace, appliances included. Carpet, vinyl, and wood flooring. The finished basement on the lower level that is currently being used as a craft room could be used as an additional bedroom. Two covered front porches, 500 sq’ covered carport on the backside.
* 3.5+/- ac Pecan orchard that could be easily fenced for additional pasture
* High fenced garden area
* 4+/- ac fenced pasture
* 9.5+/- ac of open woodland that is currently used as a training area for bird dogs. Could be converted to pasture
* 1150 sq’ outdoor building with two garage doors, tack room, concrete floored equipment storage area, & two horse stalls
* Above ground swimming pool, gazebo
* 12×36 run-in shed with feed/tack room, located in back pasture
* 30′ paved rd frontage that allows easy access into this property. The house sits approx 750′ off the rd between the orchard and back pasture.
* Seller holds an inactive GA real estate license
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker, at 478-342-4133. This property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $550,000
- County: Peach
- MOP Address: 586 Norwood Springs Rd
- Acres: 21.19
- Recreational: Yes
- Residential: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 26338
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133