Home, pond, creek & acreage!
If you want privacy with peace and quiet, this is the place for you. As you enter this property you are greeted with a large open field and a long gravel driveway that brings you into view of the home surrounded by large oak trees. When you pull up to the home you will see the large rear porch that overlooks the pond and timber. There are interior roads and trails throughout this property which also provide easy access to the creek that forms the back boundry line. This property makes for a great small farm, or recreational getaway and hunting tract. Houston County is becoming one of the hottest markets in GA with great schools, restaurants, shopping, convenient location, and easy access to I-75. Don’t let this hard-to-find property pass you by.
* 82.04 + – acres in Houston Co.
* 2628 sq ft 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home built in 1998 overlooking a spring fed pond. Home was updated when the current owners purchased it. A master suite and sunroom were added to home along with many interior upgrades. Wood burning fireplace in living room with vaulted ceiling. Granite counter tops, Laminate floor in main parts of the home. Home office with fiber optic installed for fast speeds. Sunroom overlooks the pond and the woods.
* 20×40 foam insulated shop
* 32×40 double bay shop with bathroom and attic space.
* 36×50 Implement shed
* Quality pine and hardwood timber.
* Open field can be used as cropland, pasture or possible bird field.
* Two wells
* Great interior roads/trails
To schedule your showing, please call listing agent DJ Epps 478-697-1387. This property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $795,000
- County: Houston
- MOP Address: 1116 County Line Rd
- Acres: 82.40
- Residential: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 31843
About the Agent
- Henry Epps
- coming soon...
- Phone Number:
- (478) 977-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 697-1387