Lodge, Barn, Pond, Creeks & Hunting
This top notch property offers a little bit of everything and is just in time for hunting season. Don’t worry about not having enough time for preparation, because it’s ready to go! This property comes complete with a Lodge, barn/workshop, planted pines, open fields, food plots, creeks, and a stocked pond. Located approximately 20 min NW of Butler, less than one hour from Columbus, and 30 min South of Thomaston.
Features Include:* 157.11 acres located in Taylor and Talbot County. 11.5 acres lies in Talbot Co joining the other Taylor 145.5 acres separated by County Line Church Rd.
* County Line Church Rd. is a dirt road and allows easy access into this property* Two gated entrances into property, with one gate that is electric with access code* 2800 sq ft lodge. Furnishings available. There is a functional camper that is joining the lodge that offers additional sleeping, man cave, or play place for children* Lodge is 2br/ 1 ba, loft, full kitchen, title flooring. Slab foundation. Central AC/heat, gas heat, gas stove, gas water heater. Two additional wall unit AC’s. Well, power, gas, & septic* Current furnishings can sleep 10+
* Lodge has covered porches, with one that has an outside shower for hunters.
* 1 ac pond stocked with Tiger Bass and Coppernose Bream. Pond is 3 years old, and approx 20′ deep. Spring/creek fed with siphon system
* Approx 50 ac of 6 yr old planted Longleaf pines, and approx 10 ac of 6 yr old planted Loblolly pines. The remaining acreage consists of hardwood creek bottoms, open fields, mature pines, and pine/hardwood mix* Established wildlife food plots, supplemental feeding program, wildlife attracting fruit and nut trees, and managed for 13 years. Deer stands included* Outdoor deer cleaning/processing area with hose, sink, light and hanger
* Optional 125+/- ac lease of joining property* Pecan trees, and multiple areas with irrigation* 42×30 enclosed metal building with electrictiy and concrete slab* Two electric golf carts included* Home has clear termite letter, and is serviced for pest control
* Optional: There is a Kubota tractor, implements, and a zero turn mower that can be bought or negotiated
Property will be shown by appointment only. To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-Broker at 478-342-4133.
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $600,000
- County: Taylor
- MOP Address: 586 County Line Church Rd.
- Acres: 157.11
- Recreational: Yes
- Residential: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- Ranchland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 22560
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133