Mobile home, barns, timber, hay, and great hunting in Dooly County
This peaceful country homestead offers a mobile home, planted pines, open hay fields, barns, and excellent recreational opportunities. The mobile home sits at the end of a 3/4 mile gravel drive nestled among the trees with great seclusion. Conveniently located 9 miles east of I-75 just on GA-27. 20 minutes to Cordele, Hawkinsville, and Perry. Additional acreage is available
* 129 acre property, Unadilla, GA 31092, Dooly County, mixed use recreational, farmland, timberland
* 1216 Sq. Ft. mobile home built in 2000, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Septic inst. in 2000 and was sized with 1000 gal tank for future home.
* Home has 3-ton A/C, elec. furnace and incl. kitchen appliances.
* Over 2400′ of paved road frontage that allows easy access into the property
* Nice 36×36 metal outbuilding/shop with concrete floor, Atlas 15k lb auto-lift. Well-lit fluorescent lighting, multiple electric outlets, insulated walls/ceiling, 5-ton heat and A/C. 3 large roll up doors as well as a side entrance door.
* 15×20 lawn and garden storage building with concrete floor, interior shelves, large workbench, electric, and shop lights. Roll up door and entrance door
* 10×10 concrete block well house with interior shelves, electricity, and 82 gal water tank.
* Well inst. in 2000, 220′ deep, with 150′ of 4.5″ casing, concrete pad, 1.5 hp 20 gal per min pump. Water level at 45′
* 70 ac of 2004 planted pines. Fut. income from thinning due next couple of years. Pines are currently producing an annual average of $7k in pine straw income.
* 40 ac of Improved Coastal Bermuda and Tift 85 currently producing an average of 5-6 tons of quality hay per acre per year.
* Could be fenced and used for horses, cattle, or other livestock. Other options include orchard potential, timber production, row crops, or crop lease.
* Garden, orchard area and large Muscadine arbor enclosed with 7′ perimeter deer fence. Planted trees include multiple fruit/nut varieties.peach, asian pear, plum,
* Excellent hunting for trophy whitetail deer, turkey, and small game. Established food plots
* Int. road system, ATV trails, equestrian trails
* Utilities: Middle GA EMC for electric, Dooly County Solid Waste Collection $17/mo pickup on Mondays
* 2019 taxes $1845. Assumable 10 year Conservation Use Valuation Assessment for favorable tax savings (CUVA) 2016-2026
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger, Broker at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $389,000
- County: Dooly
- MOP Address: 975 GA Highway 27
- Acres: 128.87
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Equestrian: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 48620
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133