Nice 5.61 ac Private Country Setting!
Beautiful 5.61 ac property complete with house, outdoor metal building, fencing, and gated entrance. Located approx 3 miles from Jeffersonville, 10 min to I-16, 35 min to Warner Robins, and 30 min to Macon.
* 5 br, 2 ba Home, built in 1968, remodeled in 2018. Metal roof, vinyl siding, Low-E Double Pane windows
* Covered front and rear porches with handicap accessible ramps, covered 4-car carport.
* Large master suite with sperate shower and garden tub.
* Central heat/ac. Large kitchen with island bar, gas stove and stainless appliances included
* Furniture and antler chandelier not included
* Crushed asphalt driveway
* Gated entrance, fenced yard
* Firepit area with nearby deck for outdoor dining
* 2 small livestock barns, chicken coops
* Metal buiding/workshop wired with electricity, exhaust fan, roll up door, and covered attached equip shelter
* Plenty of shade provided by the large hardwood trees throughout the yard
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $279,000
- County: Twiggs
- MOP Address: 10980 Hwy 80
- Acres: 5.61
- Residential: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 23846
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133