Schley Co: Well, Electric, Creeks, and Great Hunting!
This property offers plenty of recreational opportunities, a well, electricity, and a nice spot to park your camper overlooking a creek. Located approximately 15 min from Ellaville, 30 min from Americus, and less than one hour from Columbus.
* 170 acre property, Ellaville, GA 31806, Schley County
* Well, electricity on property
* There is a Georgia Power Company power line easement that runs through this property
* Four creeks that offer plenty of water for wildlife and great waterfowl habitat
* Excellent hunting for whitetail deer, turkey, and small game
* Candidate for USDA pine reforestation programs
* Interior roads and ATV trails
* Open areas suitable for wildlife food plots
* Small equipment shelter
* Approximately 95 acres of pine timber was harvested 3 years ago, leaving the remainder of the property in hardwood bottoms, and upland pine/hardwood mix.
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger, broker at 478-342-4133. Property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $263,500
- County: Schley
- MOP Address: Raybon Rd
- Acres: 170.10
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Waterfowl: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 49222
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133