Secluded property with great hunting near Ellaville, Schley Co. GA
This very secluded, mixed use recreational, timberland is surrounded by large wooded properties and is located between Perry and Columbus, approximately 5 min north of Ellaville.. This part of GA is known for it’s gorgeous topography and abundant deer population.
**The road that appears on the map to be running through this property no longer exists**
* 72 acre property, Ellaville, GA 31806, Schley County
* Excellent whitetail deer, small game, and turkey hunting
* Thinned planted pines and pine/hardwood mix
* Seasonal creek and spring located at SE corner of property
* County maintained dirt road frontage that allows easy access into property
* Good internal road system and ATV trails
* Topography is gently rolling with an area that offers long range views
* Open areas suitable for planting wildlife food plots
* Great habitat for quail hunting/management
*To schedule your showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger, Agent at 478-342-4133 or email@example.com..
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $126,000
- County: Schley
- MOP Address: Rock Hill Rd.
- Acres: 72.27
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 45369
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in central Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on this property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Land Specialist with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133