Secluded property with great hunting near Ellaville, Schley Co. GA
This very secluded, mixed use recreational, timberland is surrounded by large wooded properties and is located between Perry and Columbus, approximately 5 min north of Ellaville.. This part of GA is known for it’s gorgeous topography and abundant deer population.
**The road that appears on the map to be running through this property no longer exists**
* 72 acre property, Ellaville, GA 31806, Schley County
* Excellent whitetail deer, small game, and turkey hunting
* Thinned planted pines and pine/hardwood mix
* Seasonal creek and spring located at SE corner of property
* County maintained dirt road frontage that allows easy access into property
* Good internal road system and ATV trails
* Topography is gently rolling with an area that offers long range views
* Open areas suitable for planting wildlife food plots
* Great habitat for quail hunting/management
*To schedule your showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger, Agent at 478-342-4133 or firstname.lastname@example.org..
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $126,000
- County: Schley
- MOP Address: Rock Hill Rd.
- Acres: 72.27
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 45369