Wooded investment property located in Ideal, Macon Co., GA
Small, affordable, investment tract that is made up of two parcels divided by Hwy 90 located in Ideal, GA.
* 28 acre property, Ideal, GA 31041, Macon County
* Zoned residential
* Located on the south edge of town
* South boundary is the center run of Dominey Creek
* Freshwater fishing at the pond that Dominey Creek runs through
* Whitetail deer, and waterfowl habitat
* Mixed use recreational, timberland
* The north parcel has road frontage on Hwy 90 and Brooks Rd.
* The south parcel has road frontage on Hwy 90, Gene Wilburn Rd, and Everett Wood Rd.
Please contact Jarrett Lastinger, agent at 478-342-4133PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $48,500
- County: Macon
- Acres: 28
- Freshwater Fishing: Yes
- Pond: Yes
- Whitetail: Yes
- Waterfowl: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 38999
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133