Ag land & Rd frontage
This 104+/- acre property consists of mostly open non-irrigated farmland that is surrounded on all sides by roads allowing easy access. Located between Reynolds and Oglethorpe near the Garden Valley area, and approximately 35 min west of I-75/Perry, GA.
* Frontage on Sam Bentley Rd, Pine Level Rd, and Bentley Rd. Macon County, GA 31068
* Ag land portion consists of approx 75+/- ac of non-irrigated farmland surrounded by road frontage.
* There is a non-livable 1080 sq’ house on this property that was built in 1954.
* Future possibilities for this property include CRP/Longleaf pine production, pastureland, orchard, hay production, or continued crop production. Plenty of room to plant a dove field as well.
* There is a paritially wooded 26 acre portion to the west that is seperated by a dirt road. The back/west boundary of this portion is the centerline of Meadow Creek, which flows year round. This area offers great deer hunting.
* Electricity is available
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker, at 478-342-4133PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $406,575
- County: Macon
- MOP Address: Sam Bentley Rd
- Acres: 104.25
- Recreational: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 26127
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133