Dooly County Cattle Farm with Pecan Trees, Creek, Woods and Trophy Bucks!
This beautiful Dooly County cattle farm has the perfect combination of rolling pastures, gorgeous home-sites, natural timber, a flowing creek, and excellent hunting. If you are seeking the peaceful serenity of country life, bring your horses or cattle home to the farm! Conveniently located 9 miles east of I-75 just off GA-27 on Air Strip Rd. 20 minutes to Cordele, Hawkinsville, and Perry (GA National Fairgrounds). Additional acreage available
* 131 acre property, Unadilla, GA 31092
* Excellent home-site near front pecan orchard, electricity and well on site.
* Barnyard has 32×48 livestock-working shed with corral, cattle sweep, squeeze chute, palpation cage and head catch.
* Eight large pastures with tree shading loafing areas for livestock planted with Coastal Bermuda over seeded with Rye/Red Clover.
* Central alley for easy livestock movement.
* Livestock areas have automatic water system with concrete water troughs with float valves for year-round water supply.
* Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP) utilized in 2008 to install well, pipeline, water tanks, heavy use areas around tanks (geotextile barrier and 6″ gravel), 200 amp electric service and fences. EQIP program must be assumed, fences and water system must be maintained until 2028.
* Well: 4.5″ installed May 2008 with concrete pad, 120 gallon tank, and 1.5 hp pump installed May 2018. 225′ deep water well with 155′ of casing.
* Waterline: 36″ deep, 2″ main line (pvc) 3/4″ water line running to concrete water troughs. Over 4k ft of waterlines installed. Water line installed at future barn site also.
* Fence: 6″ corner posts, 4″ line and cross posts, 2-way gate latches, 14′ and 16′ heavy duty gates, 6 strand high tensile smooth wire 12.5 gauge galvanized class 3 (200kpsi), electrified on 3 strands. Over 22k ft of fence installed.
* Pump house for well and electric fence charger
* 1700 ft of dirt road frontage on Air Strip Rd that allows easy access into this property
* 12+/- acre Pecan orchard with an average annual production of 8k pounds of Stuart and Money Maker Pecans
* Income producing options in addition to pecan production include raising livestock, livestock boarding, hay production, farming lease, hunting lease, etc. Marketable natural timber
* Excellent hunting for whitetail deer, turkey, hog, and small game. Dooly is a trophy-buck county
* Natural timber area on the north side bordering Cedar Creek has multiple deer stand locations, established wildlife food plots, and shooting lanes.
* Permanent 10×10 raised box stand with metal roof
* Fishing at Cedar Creek
* Interior road system, ATV trails, equestrian trails
* Utility Middle Georgia EMC, average monthly bill is $24/mo (well pump and electric fence)
* 2019 taxes $1283.54. Assumable 10 year Conservation Use Valuation Tax Assessment (CUVA) for favorable tax savings 2017-2027.
* Mixed use recreational, timberland, ranchland
To schedule a showing, call Jarrett Lastinger, Associate Broker at 478-342-4133. This property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $425,000
- County: Dooly
- MOP Address: Air Strip Road
- Acres: 130.85
- Freshwater Fishing: Yes
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Equestrian: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- Ranchland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 48619
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133