SOLD!! House, Acreage, & Hunting
Two story house, barn with upstairs living quarters, outside game-room, small pond, and frontage on the Alapaha River! This property offers many recreational opportunities and plenty of space to comfortably accommodate your guests. Located approximately 20 min east of I-75 and 25 min Northeast of Tifton.
* 145.45 acres, accessed by deeded easement
* 2837 sq’ 2-story house, 3 Br/3 Ba, built in 1997. Master bedroom is on main level. Two water heaters, one gas, one electric. Gas stove/oven. Carpet and tile flooring, wood siding/exterior. Enclosed front porch, open back deck with view of small pond. Two AC units, central AC, gas heat.
* Barn: lower level is approximately 29’x29′, and upper living area is approximately 15’x29′. Upstairs living area has a bathroom. There is a small enclosed room with a window unit ac on the lower level that could be used as an office or hobby room.
* Property borders the Alapaha river with over 1100′ of river frontage.
* Small pond behind the house
* Outside game room
* The land is wooded with a mixture of pine, oaks, and cypress near the river. Sandy soils
* Great hunting for deer, turkey, hogs, and small game.
* Wildlife food plot areas. Box stands included
* Interior roads and ATV trails
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker at 478-342-4133. This property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $535,000
- County: Irwin
- MOP Address: 142 Red Oak Lane
- Acres: 145.45
- Riverfront: Yes
- Residential: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 37006
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133