SOLD!! Income producing farm & hunting
This Macon County farm features ag-land, an irrigated pecan orchard, a duck pond, paved road frontage, and excellent hunting. Macon County is well known for deer hunting, and this property is located in a prime location for quality bucks. Property is located just west of Oglethorpe, and approximately 30 min from I-75.
* 249.76 acres
* Many building/home-site location choices
* Approx 4200′ of paved road frontage, electricity can be accessed from this road frontage
* 10+ acres of duck pond area, spring fed
* 31+/- acre irrigated pecan orchard with well. There is a 20 acre portion to the south that would allow future expansion of this orchard.
* 14+/- acres of 2+ year old planted Longleaf pines
* 47+/- acres of non-irrigated farm land
* The mature pine timber is scheduled to be harvested and will not be conveyed with this property sale. Approx 75+/- acres of pines will be harvested
* Future possibilities include: option to continue to lease-out the ag land and orchard, CRP conversion of the ag land areas with annual payments and Longleaf pine establishment, future pine reforestation assistance through the NRCS for the areas that will be harvested, orchard and ag land area expansion.
* Excellent waterfowl habitat, deer and turkey hunting
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker at 478-342-4133. This property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $950,700
- County: Macon
- MOP Address: Coogle Rd
- Acres: 249.76
- Recreational: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 37065
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133