Farmland, woods, big deer, & creek!
This 220 acre property offers many opportunities to include farming, a recreational getaway, a permanent home-place, or a long term investment. Situated in the bread basket area of Dooly County that is well known for agriculture production and quality deer hunting, this property offers seclusion, diversity, and immediate income. Located less than 15 min west of Vienna and I-75, approx 10 min east of Lake Blackshear, 40 min SW of Perry, and 30 min east of Americus.
* 219.5 +/- acres, Otto Rd. Vienna, GA 31092
* Approx 111 acres of tillable farmland with productive soils that qualifies for the CRP program. Other options for this acreage would be crop leasing, longleaf pine establishment, and orchard potential. The remaining acreage is wooded.
* Year round flowing creek
* Over 3100′ of dirt road frontage, electricity can be obtained from this road.
* Excellent hunting for big whitetail deer, turkey, small game, and hogs. Areas of waterfowl habitat with enhancement potential.
* Pond-site for future pond construction
* Great for ATV trails/equestrian trails
To schedule a showing, please contact Jarrett Lastinger-broker at 478-342-4133. This property will be shown by appointment only.PDF Flyer
MapView Larger Map and Get Directions
- Price: $654,000
- County: Dooly
- MOP Address: Otto Rd
- Acres: 219.50
- Whitetail: Yes
- Turkey: Yes
- Waterfowl: Yes
- Small Game: Yes
- Recreational: Yes
- Equestrian: Yes
- Timberland: Yes
- Farmland: Yes
- MOPLS ID: 56513
About the Agent
- Jarrett Lastinger
- Jarrett Lastinger is the Owner and Qualifying Broker for Mossy Oak Properties Legacy Realty Services. Jarrett's grandfather probably had no idea of the passion that he would ignite in Jarrett when he first introduced him to nature over 30 years ago. Jarrett's most cherished memories are those of his boyhood days roaming his grandfather's land in Middle Georgia. Jarrett dreamed of someday owning his own land in Georgia, and he has now realized that dream. Jarrett has truly been blessed to watch his own children develop that same love for the outdoors as they explore the woods on the family property. Seeing the positive impact that this property has made on his family and friends has inspired Jarrett to become a Certified Land Specialist and franchise owner with Mossy Oak Properties. Over the years, Jarrett has greatly expanded his knowledge in agriculture, forestry, hunting, and fishing to become the avid outdoorsman that he is today. His goal is to help others pursue their own dream of owning a piece of the great outdoors.
- Phone Number:
- (478) 988-0039
- Office Number:
- (478) 342-4133